I would like to start off by saying that I think some people are born with an artistic talent, and some are not........So Weston decided one night that he would make some "artwork" to sell the next day after school. I thought it was kinda cute. Anyways, he came to me with a piece of paper and asked me to write "Boys are" on the bottom. I was not sure what he was going to do with it, but I quickly got distracted and forgot all about it. Well, the next morning I went into his room and hanging on his wall was his artwork. He had added a word above it and it took me a second to figure it out. He had even added a price tag. I am not sure if he was asking a penny for it or a dollar. Any bidders out there? Sorry its not for sale. Well...maybe if the price is right!
September 7, 2008
Boys are OSAM!!
I would like to start off by saying that I think some people are born with an artistic talent, and some are not........So Weston decided one night that he would make some "artwork" to sell the next day after school. I thought it was kinda cute. Anyways, he came to me with a piece of paper and asked me to write "Boys are" on the bottom. I was not sure what he was going to do with it, but I quickly got distracted and forgot all about it. Well, the next morning I went into his room and hanging on his wall was his artwork. He had added a word above it and it took me a second to figure it out. He had even added a price tag. I am not sure if he was asking a penny for it or a dollar. Any bidders out there? Sorry its not for sale. Well...maybe if the price is right!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
That is hilarious! You'll have to hold on to that one.
Too funny! I love it! Boys are OSAM! I love your pictures! Your little girl is a doll baby! I love that I am not the only one with a roudy bunch! Kids and pictures don't mix to well! Kellie is great! What a cute family!
I love it! You have to keep that picture forever...
that is way funny. be sure to keep that one. he'll appreciate later!!! oh and your page looks awesome how did you do that?
Post a Comment