September 27, 2008

Chubber Wubbers!!






My baby girl is 2 months old already!! I took her to her checkup (bottom pic) this last week. Here are her stats:
Weight: 11 lbs, 2 oz.
Height: 23 inches
A month ago, her weight was 9 lbs 3 oz and 21 1/2. She is growing so fast!! She is seriously the best baby ever. She is so loved.

15 comments:

bows and more said...

She is seriously to die for CUTE! I love how you doll her all up! What a baby doll!

PhillipsFamily said...

Darling little Cholee! These picts are so cute. Thanks for letting me hog her everytime I am with you!

Megan Andersen said...

It was so fun getting together with you--please lets do it again! Tell Kristi she sucks for not coming!! Not really. Your chubbers is adorable. After I left I realized that I didn't even hold her once at the park--I get to hog her next time!!!

Skinner Family said...

She just keeps getting cuter and cuter. She is already a heart breaker!!! Love her outfits

Ryan said...

She is adorable.

The McCulloughs said...

Chubby babies are always the cutest!! Too bad we don't look that cute being chubby at our age!! Bummer!!

kourtney said...

Okay, I love your header pic. That is probably the best one I've seen in awhile. Your little girl is beautiful. I'm sorry I haven't seen her in person, bad friend. I can't believe she's two months...yikes where does time go?

bethi said...

She is sooo cute!!! Its not fair that they have to grow so fast!! she looks adorable in her lil outfits!

Megan Andersen said...

Okay...so will you blog me over your #. I went to call you back last week & realized I didn't save your digits in my phone. Sorry I missed out...I was doing pre-marathon stuff that day. I know I am such a looney-tuney!

Kisten Downey said...

so adorable... i havent seen you in so long... hope things are going great... how do you like having 4 kids....

Hillary said...

Your little girl is so cute!! I saw your mom today and she said that you could not get onto my blog, email me at hillaryboren@hotmail.com and I will add you to it!

Megan Andersen said...

I am the only person alive I think who doesn't have caller ID--so next time you call me leave your # -k- Hope the park was fun. I have kids at my house all day today so I wouldn't have been able to make it. Your not buggin' so please call me next time.

ryanfam said...

Holy cow, so cute amd I think she looks alot like your husband!
I can't beleive how time flies?

ashley said...

look at that face!! She is so CUTE! I still can't beleive you have 4 kiddos, you are amamzing:)

Kelly Stanworth said...

She is beautiful! It was fun to see you last night. You look SO great. Adorable family. Can I put your link on my blog?