Cohlee is starting to finally grow some hair! It actually lays over her headband a bit. I am excited to be able to put her hair in pig tails.
March 8, 2009
Future Rapunzel
Cohlee is starting to finally grow some hair! It actually lays over her headband a bit. I am excited to be able to put her hair in pig tails.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


11 comments:
oh my hell!! she is so freaking cute. i love her! that outfit is darling and the hair...i am so jealous! quinn's will NOT grow.
Oh my goodness I LOVE that dress and flower in her hair. What a doll!!! Her hair has grown tons in the last month. I am jealous. My kids are bald till like 18 months! She is so fun!
What a cute girl!! Don't worry about her hair, yours grows so fast, hers will too.
aDORable girl and outfit!
She is sooo cute!! She'll be Rapunzel just like her mama! You've always had such gorgeous hair!!
Oh my gosh she is a DOLL!! HEy she has just about the same amount of hair as Londyn and she is 2:) Oh and I LOVE her painted piggies too:) I bet you are just loving having a girl after all those boys!
Okay that dress is seriously so cute on her! And that Flower headband looks like it was made to go with the outfit! Where ever do you get your stuff lol! She is so beautiful! just like her mama! I am sad that my baby girl grew so fast! Enjoy every second of it! It goes so quick! I am glad the dress fits and looks as darling as ever! And her hair has grown a ton! So fun!
I can't beleive how big she is getting! She is so beautiful :) I love your kids so much! I hope that we can come back down to St. george soon, and stay at your house so we get to actually see you! Sorry I spent most my last visit with my mom :( I want you to paint kaitlyns toes next time we're down..... I can hold her down and you can paint.....lol
Oh my gosh. Can she get any cuter? I don't think so...
Pretty soon her hair will grow out and she will have a very special mullet! Be patient. Let it grow!!
LOVE the headband!
Who needs hair when you've got such cute stylin' bows!
where in the world did you get that headband? seriously? I need one JUST like that. If you made it will you make me one? I'll buy it!
Post a Comment