March 22, 2009

My baby is crawling!!!!



This morning Cohlee showed us her new trick! One second she isn't crawling, then the next second, she is!!

9 comments:

The Palmers said...

cute! i wonder if she's going to like her bouncer anymore. now she can go anywhere!

Skinner Family said...

YAY!!!!! I knew she could do it!!!! so cute. there goes that pretty ottoman infront of stairs again!!! She is going to be all over the place. I love it! Thanks for coming friday by the way.

Barbara said...

The day after I left. What is up with that? She is absolutely precious, crawling or not.

Hootie & Chrissi said...

how cute is that. Good job! She'll be a little cruiser. Love her onsie and baby legs.

kourtney said...

Is she old enough already. Oh how time flies by! I'll be down at Easter, we'll have to get together. My latest cell got soaked in a cup of water, so I don't have your number. So give it to me!

The Grantham Family said...

She is a girl that goes for what she wants...hide your keys and lock her windows! That made me laugh because she looks like she might have a little agressive-ness to her...like I have said, perfect baby leads to a naughty toddler!! She is going to rock your world, but right now the pigtail and those baby legs, and that darling sun hat are to die for. Keep these pictures on hand to look back at often when she is unrolling toilet paper, dumping out garbage, getting into drawers, and coloring on your walls. If this proves to be true...call me for some much needed advice!

jenandjustin said...

Yeah! Cohlee! I can't get Logan past the army crawl. Maybe he needs some of those cute leggings!

MamaMags said...

Not only crawling,she is crawlin' in style! Looks like she is going to be just like her mama..a fashion queen. All I noticed at first were the "stylin" leggings. Trust you to have her in her first crawling video looking fit for the cover of Vogue. Adorable. As far as the Judge Judy thing, I know! Lindsay and Dave noticed it and told me. I had NO idea it was in the picture reflection! CRAZY.

Megan Andersen said...

This beautiful girl looks just like her daddy to me! Hey, have you been hitn' the park lately??