




My super good friend Jakelle Poulson is a photographer. She owns Pure Photography She is so talented! We took my kiddos out a couple months ago because I wanted some "6 month" pictures of Cohlee. We figured we might as well get some of the boys while we were doing it! It is crazy to me how uncooperative my children can be when it comes to taking pictures! They are fine doing individual ones, but getting one of them all together, impossible! Jakelle was very patient with them. I was the crazy one screaming and threatening trying to get them to all look at the camera and smile!!! I am sure I made it much worse. Thanks Jakelle! They look great!


21 comments:
Your boys are so handsome and look at your little doll...beautiful!
You have the most adorable kids!!!! Those pic's turned out really cute!!!
Cute pictures! I need to do pictures too, oh the stress it brings on just thinking about it.
WOW! Those are great pictures. She got some good ones...but where is the group photo? I am dying to see the "in the moment" picture you got this time! Your little tot is getting so BIG and she is adorable. I love her face in the last picture! Your boys are look sharp!!
So cute! Your kids are all so dang cute!!
I need one of each of these. Pictures I mean!!! They are the best I have seen. Such beautiful children. What do I have to "pay" for my personal copy???
Cute cute pics and Tanner looks identical to your husband
Your boys are going to be heart breakers! and cohlee is gorgeous! I love the big blues eyes!
What great pictures.....such cute kids!
You sure have some darling kids!!!!
Your kids are getting so big, they are so cute! Can you believe I got the dress at COSTCO! They have cute dresses there right now.
the pictures look awesome!!!! I love them all and I want to see the disc. As soon as the little one is born Jakelle is taking my girls pics and I am so excited!!! Cohlee is already miss photogenic she looks so pretty. And your boys are as handsome as ever!!!
What adorable kids!!! That's fun that Jakelle took the photos - I didn't know she was a photographer. It's hard getting just one to cooperate w/ photos, I can't even imagine trying to get 4 to cooperate together!
Wow! I didn't know Jakelle did photography. They do look awesome!! Cohlee melts my heart in every picture...cute kids!!!
Oh, & yes...I canceled my home #. Did I give you my cell?? If I didn't will you send me over another email so that I can reply. I thought I had you in my contacts, but I didn't. I want to getogether.
Wow your kids are stinkin cute!!!! Cohlee is so adorable!!! I have only seen her when she was a couple days old!! Your pictures turned out great!
Well, I don't think you need any more compliments, but I have to say it! Those kids are so cute! Can't wait to see them in person. And yes, you are right that James has a little Zoolander in him. He does the Zoolander face quite well, and he doesn't put up any fuss when I ask to take a picture of him. haha I have to take pictures of SOMEbody when I don't have cute kids to photograph!
So Stinkin' CUTE!!! You have the most adorable children!! They are getting so big! Your friend did an awesome job! the pictures are beautiful.
I didn't know Jakelle took pictures. My she is a busy woman. Your kids are adorable. I want to see one of them togther. I'm sure it turned out just as good as these ones.
your kids are adorable!!!
So dang cute!
I've been meaning to tell you the website for the pettiskirts it is pettiskirtstyle.com. Cohlee needs one! So fun!
Do I get some copies? I'd love to have pics of your kids to put on my piano with all the other cousin pictures! Even if you have one with all of them together, it would be great!
Your friend did a great job, all the pictures are just awesome!
Post a Comment