
Our little Cohlee is not a cuddler....yet. I guess you can say we are trying to train her. You kind of have to force her to cuddle and she will do it for a couple seconds. I know that sounds mean, but you gotta do watcha gotta do, right? Well last week when we were at my moms for Sunday dinner she was extra cuddley without having to be forced!! When that happens, it is the best! Grandma was the lucky recipient of the cuddles! Of course, since this is such a rare occurance, I had to get the camera out!


1 comment:
I do the same thing with Lainey. I hold her head on my shoulder(with quite a bit of force) and tell her it is cuddle time...mean I know, but like you said, you do what you gotta do sometimes! Of course last night Lainey fell asleep cuddling with her daddy!
Post a Comment