April 23, 2009

Proof of a tooth! {and 9 months old!}

Cohlee got her first tooth about two weeks ago. I have tried and tried to get a decent picture so I can blog it. Every time she would smile at me, I would see her cute little tooth. But the second I got the camera out, it was nowhere to be seen! Well after taking about 200 pictures over the last two weeks, I finally got it today! It just so happens her second tooth popped through today too and she is 9 months old today!.

Here are some of the failed attempts!

9 comments:

The Parks said...

She is adorable! Wow to teeth at 9 months? Brecken didn't get his first tooth until he was 11 months! (Than hell began!) I swear he caught up in a months time, that was a long month!

Annie said...

Aw, so cute!! i love the attempts..I go through that every night trying to brush lainey's teeth. I get a clamped mouth or a tongue blocking the way. If only they would realize that it would be over much much sooner if they cooperate!

Skinner Family said...

So cute! Pretty little smiles!

jenandjustin said...

I love ALL the pictures! She is too dang cute!! Yeah!

Anda said...

love the pics and already a tooth!!!

PhillipsFamily said...

I love it when they get teethers! Darling picts!

Pam said...

I love the look she has on the top right hand side. I can't believe she is 9 months already.

The Grantham Family said...

She is going to need teeth to chow down her suckers, right! Love the picture of Weston's missing front tooth and yours to match.

ashley said...

I just can't get over her eyes! She is beautiful!