April 22, 2009

I lost a toof!!





Weston came home from school today with a surprise in a baggie! He has been dealing with this loose front tooth since last summer. Thats forever for a 7 year old! So he was very excited when it popped out while he was eating lunch today. I had to throw in my first grade picture. Exactly the same tooth missing. I think my mom must have forgotten it was picture day or something!

Just a side note.....Cohlee did get her first tooth about a week ago. I haven't been able to get a picture of it yet. She isn't very cooperative!

5 comments:

breck said...

YAY!! losing "toofs" is the best when your little! and you have not changed one bit since 1st grade!! hehe so cute.

mccall... said...

Love the picture! Losing teeth kind of grosses me out, so I'm glad Cooper doesn't have any loose ones. Have fun "tooth fairy!"

The Palmers said...

yea!! it finally happened! =) your picture is cute!

Skinner Family said...

Oh yay!!!! Tell Weston congrats! I hope he got something good from the toothfairy!

Amanda said...

awww, look at that! They look so different when the teeth start falling out, don't they? Sarah has yet to even lose a bottom tooth, but a couple of them are slightly wiggly. :-)