This is how I find Cohlee at least once a day! She crawls half way under the chair and can't get out! She is quite the sassy little girl! Whenever she is mad about something, she throws her head back and kind of hyperventilates. I think it is cute now, but I am sure it will get old pretty fast!
April 12, 2009
Stuck!
This is how I find Cohlee at least once a day! She crawls half way under the chair and can't get out! She is quite the sassy little girl! Whenever she is mad about something, she throws her head back and kind of hyperventilates. I think it is cute now, but I am sure it will get old pretty fast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
ha ha ha I remember when talia would do this daily too! Kids are funny.
That is too funny! She is officially a mover and maybe now since your perfect baby is mobile she will turn into a naughty toddler as mine did! I hope not...
She is so sweet and those pictures of her and your mom are precious.
She is so cute!...I wish mine was still going 'under' the table...now i cant get her from climbing 'on' the table! (:
cuuuuttttie pie!!!
ha! That was hilarious!
Post a Comment