April 12, 2009

Happy Easter




As you all know, my kids don't do group pictures. Of course the one picture I snap with 4 kids in it comes out blurry! Thats just the way it goes here! I am open to any advice on how to take pictures of IMPOSSIBLE subjects!













We had an easter egg hunt and decorated sugar cookies at the Skinners house. On Sunday we had Easter dinner at my moms house.

3 comments:

bethi said...

I didnt get one of all my kids on easter....i had to take pics prior...(: Its always harder for "mom" to take them because Im behind the camera..basically I look like an idiot with my noises and tricks to get them to look up...you do what you gotta do (: your kids are too cute!!

The Parks said...

I know how you feel about the whole cuddle thing... Brecken NEVER cuddles! I hate it!!! Looks like you had a fun Easter!

KT Bundy said...

I love your kids pictures. They do have some good ones! I can't believe Cohlee got stuck under the chair!