February 25, 2009

The cutest little piggies!







I am very surprised it has taken me this long to paint her toes! She was wide awake and kicking when I did it! Considering that, they don't look too bad! She also turned 7 months the other day! It's going by way too fast. Here are a few things she has done this past month... She is beginning to scoot all over the place. She loves to chew on everything including her toes. She grabs everything in sight including her brothers hair. I gave her pizza crust to chew on the other day and she loved it! She loves to eat her baby food also. I can't remember the last time she woke up in the night. She did just fall out of her swing the other day..OOPS my bad...I guess I forgot to buckle her in. She refuses to sit in her bumbo chair. She arches her back and wiggles right out of it. She loves to play with her brothers. Tanner can just look at her and she laughs. She loves them all sooo much! We all love her to pieces. This may sound cheesy, but she completes our family perfectly!!

14 comments:

Lacey Robinson said...

How stinkin cute is she??? I love her painted toes! Sadie is almost 8 months and I haven't even thought to paint her toes yet, but I'm gonna do it now!

Shirl and Rose Brown said...

Love the toes! Hope to see you all soon!

bows and more said...

Love the painted piggies! She is so cute! I waited forever to paint Ava's too and I don't do it as much as I thought I would! I have that flower w/purple and silver so when ever you want it let me know!

Skinner Family said...

yay!!! for pink toe nails. I am surprised you haven't done it sooner. I swear after the first month I have already picked my favorite color on my girls toes!!! Definetly no a shortage of colorful toe nails here!!! I love it and Cohlee is getting so big and cuter each day. She has the funnest personality already!!!

The Grantham Family said...

I am SHOCKED that you waited 7 months for this day. As if she couldn't get any cuter...and then you pull out the gold bling shoes with the hot pink toes. WOW! She is a babe...

Staci said...

Girls are so much fun. My Lexie is starting to be a tom-boy, she likes to do everything her older brother does. I try to force everything girly on her. hair do's, painted toes,clothes, jewelry, etc...

jenandjustin said...

She has the CUTEST piggies ever!! Makes me want another girl with cute little toes to paint!

Megan Andersen said...

They look adorable! I feel like I'm the greatest mom everytime I paint Ava's toes (because it's a rare happening). After they dry she just starts picking the polish off anyway.

Barbara said...

Is she beautiful or what?... takes after her mom. The agility thing (toes in the mouth) must come from her dad. I hate not being able to see her do all her neat new tricks.

ryanfam said...

Dead serious with those toes?! Those are freakin the cutest things I have seen! She is really pretty. You guys did good!!

Jennie Minor said...

love the painted toes!!! I want to paint Adilyn's toes but she can't stop kicking her legs. Adi sucks her toes too. It is so dang funny! Love the pics of her. Her smile is beautiful!

Anda said...

such a cutie! I loved painting kell's toes when she was a baby!

The Palmers said...

not only are those toes darling, but those leggins she's got on are adorable. i love those on chubby baby legs!

{Annie N.} said...

What a doll! Love those little toes.