February 19, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!

Me and my hottie!




Every year, we go out with a big group for Valentines Day. We love hanging out with our friends so it has become a fun tradition. We ate at Gun Barrel Steakhouse. It was very tasty. We got right in and the service was great!

The kids really got into the holiday this year. As they get older, holidays are getting funner. We decorated sugar cookies, made "Valentines" Ice Cream, they made their Valentines boxes for school and of course they got their presents the morning of Valentines!


Cohlee checking out her sweet Valentines gift
Doesn't she look so excited!

Its always fun to get the kids stuff! They were very excited!

3 comments:

Staci said...

I love the holidays with kids. I just can't ever stop buying them stuff!

Skinner Family said...

That was so fun hanging out with everyone!!! Your kids are so cute. See you at the park today!!!

The Grantham Family said...

I love the update...so many pictures! ps. LOVING your hair right now! I totally forgot about the ice cream....now we are going to try it!

That little Cohlee is such a little cutie pie. How do you not just eat her up!