How did we meet? Bugle Boy Outlet!! I was 17 and he was 18. We both got a summer job there. If you all wanted a discount, I so would have hooked you up!
How long we dated before we were married? 1 1/2 years
How long we've been married? 10 years this month!!
What's my favorite feature about him? His big juicy lips
What's my favorite quality about him? He has a good heart. He is the best dad and the best hubby!
What's his nickname? Sugar buns....just kidding. He doesn't really have one.
His Favorite color? blue
His favorite food? Ribeye from Outback with steamed veggies on the side.
His favorite sport? UFC, Baseball, 4wheeling
Who said the L word first? He did.
First kiss when and where? When we first started dating up on the Dixie Hill. Cliche I know.
Favorite couple thing to do? Just hanging out at home. We are lame!
How many kids? 3 boys + 1 girl=4
His age? 30
Hidden talent? He can touch his nose with his tongue.
Favorite music? Country
What I admire most about him? What a good guy he is. He is the most generous person I know.
His favorite past times? Taking our boys out on the Rhino, watching TV, hanging out with me!!
Will he read this? Yes, and I am sure he will do something to get back at me!
I tag......Lindsay G.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment