Once upon a time, there was a girl named Christina who got a job at Bugle Boy Outlet. One day her manager (who she really didn't like) said that she had hired a really cute guy named Chris. Her manager also said that she was into him and was going to ask him out. Well, Christina decided she would get to this Chris guy before the manager had the chance just to make her mad. Well, 10 years of marriage and 4 kids later, I sure bet she is still mad..and yes, they are living happily ever after!
Chris and I made it 10 years! Woo-hoo!! You know what freaks me out? In another 10 years, it will be 20. I wasn't even 20 when we got married!! Can you tell I am feeling a bit old already! Anyways, we celebrated the big occasion by remembering this year (don't ask) and going out to dinner and a movie. Wow...we are exciting!! We love each other more than ever and that is what really matters! Happy Anniversary babe! To another fabulous 10 years!! Here is a trip down memory lane.
Chris and I made it 10 years! Woo-hoo!! You know what freaks me out? In another 10 years, it will be 20. I wasn't even 20 when we got married!! Can you tell I am feeling a bit old already! Anyways, we celebrated the big occasion by remembering this year (don't ask) and going out to dinner and a movie. Wow...we are exciting!! We love each other more than ever and that is what really matters! Happy Anniversary babe! To another fabulous 10 years!! Here is a trip down memory lane.
The Dating years....












16 comments:
You guys sure are a good looking couple! WOW, 10 years, CONGRATS!!! I love the last pic, you look like one hot mamma!
Holy Crap I thought I was looking at a Sports Illustrated model! Chris would have been a dork if he'd passed you up for "manager girl". And the best for last, you are looking hotter every year! Way to go girl.
Happy 10 Years!! Those are some awesome pictures...I have to agree you do look like a model in that last pic!
LOVING all your many pairs of dr martens and loving Chris' bowl hair cut!! My fave picture is your model shot. No joke, you are HOT HOT HOT!!! What a fun post this was and holy crap you guys look sooooo young!!
Happy 10 years!! I loved looking at all of your old pictures! You guys look like you were 12 when you got married! LOL! We celebrate our 10 year, next year! It is exciting, but kinda sad because I realize how fast time is going by!
CONGRATULATIONS!! Geez woman, I am proud that Jamie and I have made it ONE year!! What a good example :)
I love all the pictures. But my favorite HAS to be the scrunchie around your wrist...
Wow, congratulations...10 years. That's awesome! And, look how good you look!!!
10 years!!! Woo HOOO!!! I love the dating years!!! Chris's hair is awesome!!! You two look so young, I loved reading the little story. You two have a beautiful family.
You two are so cute, congrats on 10 years. You both look great, so don't worry if in 10 years, that makes 20. Some of your pictures made me laugh, 'cause you look sooo young. Cute little baby faces. Wish we would've hung out more, but your anniversary was a pretty important thing. Let me know if you ever head North.
Those pics are great! You look SO young in the first ones!!! Congrats on 10 years!
Has it really been 10 years? Yikes, I guess it has!! Congratulations!! You two are just as cute as ever!
The BEST thing that ever happened to my boy!!!! He tells everybody (you don't even have to ask) how lucky he is to have such a great wife. I'd say it was the best decision he has ever made and it sure makes me a lucky mom.
Congrats, Christina! Your kids are cute and I'm glad you've had so many years together. Awesome!
Look how cute you are in Cabo. You are a swim suit model! SO jealous! I can't believe it's been ten years. You guys look like little kids in you dating pictures. Too funny!
K those pics were too great! Isn't it funny how you don't feel that old until you look back at pics and see how young you really were? Well age has definitely been good to you both! Happy 10 years!
Post a Comment