
Look who is sitting up!

Me and a few of the kids. Cohlee is thrilled...

Tanner chillin with his cousin Kaitlin

Weston hanging with his good friend Justin
Weston is incapable of taking a picture without
pulling a lovely face
Is this not the cutest dress?
This is how Cohlee hangs...I am not ready for her to be done with her swing yet.
As long as she doesn't fall out, its ok, right?

Is it Summer yet??
4 comments:
I love the swing picture....that cracks me up. It just might be time to retire it..sigh....
I used the swing as long as I could also. I think she is ok. You have her buckled in:)
The randoms are the best! Catching kids at there finest! Swim suit looks so cute on Cohlee...good pick. And the dress IS the cutest! I love the Picture where you say "me and a few of my kids" like you have ten or something!!!!
I am LOVING her swimsuit! Where did you get that??? Oh how I long for summer days...and unfortunately we still have for freakin' evah!
Also, thanks for the shout out once again on the cook book! You love me....
BUT I love you more!
Post a Comment