February 5, 2009

6 Month Checkup

Here is my happy girl who has no idea that within 5 minutes she will be getting some yucky shots:( She is one healthy baby! She weighs 16 lbs 7 oz and is 27 inches long. That puts her in the 75th percentile for weight and 90th for height! Where did she get that from? Definitely not her mom!

Cohlee is the happiest baby! She always has a huge smile on her face! She loves to play with her brothers. She loves sleeping in her crib too. She is beginning to be quite mobile by rolling to wherever she wants to go. She is starting to enjoy her being on her tummy a little bit more. She is not the cuddliest baby. We are working on that. Sometimes when I force her head down on my shoulder (mean, I know), she will hold that position for about 20 seconds. I keep telling myself there is hope. Tanner was very uncuddly as a baby and now he is my little cuddle bug!
We love our baby girl so much. She has brought so much joy to all of us!

14 comments:

Anda said...

Such a cute smile! how could you give shots to that cute little face! Hope your enjoying st. george weather:)

The McCulloughs said...

WOW!! I can't believe she is 6 months old! She is too cute and I bet you are loving having a girl! They are a ton of fun, but soon enough that little GiRL attitude will come out and you will think twice!

The Grantham Family said...

I love this tot and that smile is to die for!!! Hey, nice BLACK headband!!

The Grantham Family said...

By the way. Love the new background all valentiney! Who have you turned into, Martha or Betty!?

Annie said...

That is awesome that you have such a happy baby, especially at the doctor's office! Lainey SCREAMS when we get into the docs office...oh the joy!

Skinner Family said...

I adore her chubby little arms!!!

Palmer Family said...

I like your new blog!! She's definantly a palmer baby!!! I hate to take Kaitlyn to get her shots. David has been with me to everyone of her doctors appiontments so far to give me moral support...oh and for Kaitlyn too :) lol!!! I really miss you guys, and hope I get to see you before to long I'm starting to have major withdrawls!

Megan Andersen said...

I can't tell that your one proud mama! Ahhh-your one girl to SPOIL rotten!! How fun will it be to get pampered together & shop!!! That is why I would be content with just having one girl.

Megan Andersen said...

What I meant to say is that I CAN tell that your one proud mama!!!

KT Bundy said...

she is so cute. I can't believe you and chris have been married that long. How old are we getting?

Mullenaux Family said...

Look how cute she is!! Monday Mel's coming down and maybe we could all get together!!

Jennie Minor said...

she is so dang cute! LOVE her smile!

Barbara said...

See, She does not need a thing to wear. She is beautiful in the buff. All she needs is a bow in her hair. She does take after her mom....Beautiful!!!

Hootie & Chrissi said...

I think we'll be there Friday & Saturday. We're thinking dinner Fri. I hope to see you guys.