Here is the recipe:
In a quart Ziploc bag, add:
1 c. half and half
1/2 tsp. vanilla
2 Tbs. sugar
In a gallon Ziploc bag, add (do not use the zip kids)
the quart ziploc bag
1/2 c. rock salt
lots of ice
Rub and roll and shake what your momma gave you for 10 minutes continuously for yumminess!
I took packing tape and formed the bag into a ball. I also double bagged everything. So I used 2 quart sized and 2 gallon sized. It doesn't make a ton. I have doubled it, you just have to shake it a little longer!
1 c. half and half
1/2 tsp. vanilla
2 Tbs. sugar
In a gallon Ziploc bag, add (do not use the zip kids)
the quart ziploc bag
1/2 c. rock salt
lots of ice
Rub and roll and shake what your momma gave you for 10 minutes continuously for yumminess!
I took packing tape and formed the bag into a ball. I also double bagged everything. So I used 2 quart sized and 2 gallon sized. It doesn't make a ton. I have doubled it, you just have to shake it a little longer!


3 comments:
awesome! it sounds more like a workout than cooking. maybe i should try that since i don't go to the gym. cooking could be my new workout. cade looks so cute in those pics!
We made home made ice cream that way up at girls camp last year. It's such a good idea, and works really well.
Oh i better try that!!!! Sounds like lots of fun!!!
Post a Comment