i love it!!....thanks for the fun day!...but why didnt my kids fall asleep..? they are still running around like crazy!..although lil miss edi is beyond tired now! ( :
such a cute post and such cute kiddos! Lov lov lov the new blog header you are uber talented! Thanks again for today you are such a great friend and photog! I really appreciate you! :) Kelsi
Hey there! Welcome to The Palmer Family Blog. I have always loved pictures and scrapbooking. With kids, scrapbooking is next to impossible, so blogging is definitely the next best thing! We have been married for 11 years and have four crazy kids!! We like to go swimming, park hopping, to Mcdonald's and we (I) looove nap time!!
When I am not busy with kids and being a domestic goddess, I am busy with my photography business! So you can check it out at www.christinaPphotography.com
6 comments:
i love it!!....thanks for the fun day!...but why didnt my kids fall asleep..? they are still running around like crazy!..although lil miss edi is beyond tired now! ( :
So, ya wanna work your magic on my hooligans??
Oh my heck, too cute!
I miss St. George and all the BH 2nd ward!
The weather has been so nice the last few days. That's one way to get their pictures.
That is so cute! I'm glad you accomplished it! Thanks for my pics i love them all!
such a cute post and such cute kiddos! Lov lov lov the new blog header you are uber talented! Thanks again for today you are such a great friend and photog! I really appreciate you! :) Kelsi
Post a Comment