I always say that Nick makes two messes for every one that I clean up. Looks like your kids do the same! I love the new pics on your header. Great one of Cohlee...Wahoo!
DALAN...I mean Cohlee! Oh you are in for it. Now I take it all back. Every time I wished you to have a naughty/adventurous/curios one, to actually see it just brings it all back. It is all STILL so very fresh. Good luck babe!
wow i am way behind on my blog reading!!! i love all the picks of cohlee getting into EVERYTHING. I agree your boys were always mellow and i never worried about them getting into stuff when i watched them....but cohlee....wow she is one curious cutie!!!! But i love her to death. I miss you guys!
I have a this in a big jar that sits out regularly on my counter since my kids and Cam love it so much. This is happened SEVERAL times at our house, so I totally understand. Bummer that she was sooo fresh and clean from the bath and just went and ruined it! She is darling!
Hey there! Welcome to The Palmer Family Blog. I have always loved pictures and scrapbooking. With kids, scrapbooking is next to impossible, so blogging is definitely the next best thing! We have been married for 11 years and have four crazy kids!! We like to go swimming, park hopping, to Mcdonald's and we (I) looove nap time!!
When I am not busy with kids and being a domestic goddess, I am busy with my photography business! So you can check it out at www.christinaPphotography.com
9 comments:
Love it!! She is an absolute doll, I love all of the most recent pictures of your kiddos....so cute :)
LOL! that so funny! she is such a cutie! Hey do you know when the boutique is going to be in march?
I always say that Nick makes two messes for every one that I clean up. Looks like your kids do the same! I love the new pics on your header. Great one of Cohlee...Wahoo!
Oh, she is so cute! I just want to lick her face clean for her!!
DALAN...I mean Cohlee! Oh you are in for it. Now I take it all back. Every time I wished you to have a naughty/adventurous/curios one, to actually see it just brings it all back. It is all STILL so very fresh. Good luck babe!
Totally Love it! I miss that little Cohlee of yours
i love it! I love it!!... you cant get mad... she is too cute!!
wow i am way behind on my blog reading!!! i love all the picks of cohlee getting into EVERYTHING. I agree your boys were always mellow and i never worried about them getting into stuff when i watched them....but cohlee....wow she is one curious cutie!!!! But i love her to death. I miss you guys!
I have a this in a big jar that sits out regularly on my counter since my kids and Cam love it so much. This is happened SEVERAL times at our house, so I totally understand. Bummer that she was sooo fresh and clean from the bath and just went and ruined it! She is darling!
Post a Comment