I have been keeping this folder on my desktop titled "Pictures to blog". I really wasn't sure what I would find in it. I knew there wouldn't be a ton of pictures of the boys because, you know, they are anti. The only pictures I have are ones that they are watching TV and I quickly snap a picture cuz they aren't paying attention and staying still. What I found was pictures of the destruction created by our holy terror. Seriously. This kid doesn't stop. She is into everything. I would like to blame my BFF Lindsay. It's all.your.fault. My boys were pretty mellow as babies/toddlers. I didn't even have child locks on anything when they were young. Lindsay has always been jealous of this. Her little Dal is what I like to call "Curious". For example, when I was visiting them in Idaho, he was curious about what it would be like to fill his squirt bottle up with his pee. I don't think I have laughed so hard!! So Lindsay would always ask me what my secret was, and I would tell her that I am just that good. I make mellow chill babies. So when I was prego with Cohlee, I kid you not, she cursed me. She said that this baby would be so naughty and into everything. I just laughed. Girls are always the easy ones, right? Wrong!! Well...Thanks a lot. It's a good thing you live in Idaho, cuz as punishment, I would bring Cohlee over every day and let her loose in your house. I am sure her and Dal would have lots of fun!
This is her latest favorite thing to do. Get out the foil, wax paper, saran wrap, and play, play, play!!
Cohlee is now 18 months. She has the curliest hair! Except for the hair on the top is completely straight. I am hoping to take her out soon for a little photo shoot. I am sure I will get lots of pictures of her running away. She is now in nursery at church. She is doing really good thank goodness. She is a feisty little thing. If her brothers are sitting there eating something and its in reach, she won't even hesitate and grab it out of their hands. They don't love that. They do love playing with her. They think its so hilarious to watch her play with her doll. One minute she is giving it loves, the next minute, she is chucking it down the stairs.
She is such a stinker. We love her tons. I will be sad once I don't have a little person to chase around. But then my house will be way cleaner.





5 comments:
Enjoy her while you can. Once you blink she will be turning 30 before you know it.
She is sooo stinking cute! God knows the ones to make extra cute!Love that lil spit fire Cohlee just lilke her Mama! Ha ha!
AAaaggHHaahahah.....
FINALLY! I told you I hoped she would be naughty. Truthfully, I just wanted you to have a taste. She is sure dishing it out though. Good thing she is SO stinkin' cute!
Wait until Khloe is at that stage and I will be in the same boat. Oh wait, Dalan is still in the boat and isn't jumping ship anytime soon. Damnit and that kid is 3 1/2. I am in trouble!!! Makes for some great pictures and some great laughs, right!!
I love little curls. And she's good in Nursery. How can you beat that?? Seriously.
She is so so so cute!!...My 5 yr old is still like that....ya, you know who! haha...no wonder he has so much fun at your house! jk
Post a Comment