June 19, 2008

Fire Station Fun!!






Our little friend Dylan Phillips turned 4. He had his party at the Washington City Fire Station!! It was such a great idea. They watched a video on fire safety then went into the garage to check out the fire truck. Cade stayed attatched to my leg the whole time because there was a "Fire" dog in the garage that kept barking. Anyone who knows Cade knows he is deathly afraid of any dog. So that is why there is not many pictures with Cade in it. Then they did the sirens. One of them was so loud, I literally felt baby Cohlee's whole body jump. Anyways, it was fun and something my kids (or I) hadn't done before! Happy Birthday Dylan!

3 comments:

Linds said...

How fun! That IS a great idea! I'm going to have to remember that for Kyler's Birthday! He would love it!

The McCulloughs said...

It has been so fun seeing you quite few times this week. Dylan's party was fun; that was a pretty loud horn honk! So glad that you have a blog and I am sure I will be checking it now and then to see what your up to! Let me know when you guys get together- I would love to come!

Skinner Family said...

This was soooo fun. Jamie was really smart to do this and the kids really got into it. Your boys are so cute, and I know I've said it before but you do make it look easy to have more than two kids. You are a natural!!! Love ya