June 22, 2008

Yeah for Me!!



I wake up Sat. morning and ask my husband when we are going to take our little trip to Vegas for "baby stuff". I am in need of a new double stroller and carseat. Yes, I could just get them here in St. George, but its a good excuse for a shopping trip to Vegas. So my husband says that he really doesn't want to go to Vegas for baby stuff, but that my mom and I should go that day and he would watch all the kids!!!! WOO-H00OOOO!! So my mom and I were on the road by 11:00 and home at 10:00 that night. My friends Sheridan and Sheena told me about this kids store called Dagerman's. Let me tell you, I was in heaven. They had the cutest furniture, bedding, strollers, diaper bags, everything! It was like a boutiquey store. They had some dang cute stuff there. Anyways, I did get a stroller and carseat. I decided on a side by side stroller. Its nice cuz you can still attatch the infant carseat to it. I didn't want to go with the front and back stroller because they seem so bulkey. This one actually folds up fairly flat. Anyhoo, I can't wait to use it. So I just want to say thanks to my hubby for taking the kids all day long on Sat. Your the BEST!

9 comments:

The Grantham Family said...

Holy spoiledness! Glad you had a good fun day. Totally jealous that you had the entire day to yourself!!! You SO earned it girl!

Skinner Family said...

That is sooooo awesome. Good for you. Tell Chris I am really proud of him. And that stroller and carseat is sooo cute. Congrats, and not to much longer!!!!!!!!!!!

mickell said...

You will LOVE your stroller! I have the same one for my two little ones. Well worth the money :)! I bet you're so ready to have your little one.

{Annie N.} said...

What a sweet hubby. I am so jealous! I've been itching to go shopping in Vegas. BTW I have that double stroller and I love it.

Linds said...

I got a stroller like that when I had Carter and I LOVE IT!!! It is honestly the greatest thing! It folds up just about as small as my ghetto single Graco stroller! YAY for shopping trips to Vegas!!!

Kisten Downey said...

I wish i would have known about that store 4 babies ago....so excited for you.... Kristy told me that you guys might be moving... where? when? let me know...

DANIELLE HENDERSON said...

HOW LUCKY.. I WANT TO GO SHOPPING IN VEGAS... I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ARE ALMOST DO... THAT WENT BY WAY FAST.. GOOD LUCK WITH EVERYTHING....

kourtney said...

You are spoiled! A new car seat, new stroller, and a day without kids! SPOILED! Missed you, I'll call ahead of time next time I'm down, so we can plan a day!

Prentiss said...

I am jealous...about a husband that lets you shop for the day and the stroller! :)