June 18, 2008

Holy Shiznit!!

The ticker is saying 40 days left!!! The scarey thing is I tend to go at least a week early. Kinda freakin out now about having 4 kids, 3 in diapers and doing the whole nursing thing again (OUCH)!! My 3 year old refuses to potty train!! What do I do? My first kiddo was so easy. If anyone has any advice, please feel free to share. I am freaking out here!! Thanks for listening to my hormonal outburst!

4 comments:

kourtney said...

Bribe the crap out of them (literally). Reese really had to get rewarded for being big. A little pricey, but not as pricey as diapers. I can't wait until diapers aren't stealing all of my play money. Hey, what colors are you doing for your girls room? What do you still need? Just want to be a good friend, not out of obligation, but out of pure love for my friend.

Ryan said...

three kids is diapers! you are a saint

Kisten Downey said...

im sorry!! im complaining about having 2 in diapers... im excited for you to have 4 finally someone that has as many babies as i do....

Michelle said...

No advice, sorry!! I'm scared to have 2 kids, and I'm not even pregnant w/ my 2nd!!! Good luck!