June 23, 2009

Billy or Bob, or Billy Bob

Weston came to me a couple days ago and said that there was two frogs stuck in his window well. He asked if I could help him get them out, that way they could be our new pets. Ya, um...we don't do pets. I didn't say that to him, I just thought it. Then I get the best idea! It went something like this:

Mom: Why don't we keep them in the window well. It is the perfect cage for them.
Weston: How will they get food?
Mom: Frogs eat bugs, right?
Weston: Ya
Mom: There is a lot of bugs in the window well.
Weston: What about water to drink?
Mom: Um...{trying to think of something quick}
Weston: Mom, are you going to answer me?
Mom: {Light Bulb} The sprinklers will turn on everyday and spray into the window well!

A little while later Weston yells from downstairs: Mom! I thought of names for the frogs! Do you want to hear them?
Mom: Heck ya, I do!
Weston: Billy and Bob Palmer
Mom: Sweet!

The next morning, the "older" frog {I guess Weston can tell the age of frogs} jumped out of the window well and went back to his family. I don't know if it was Billy or Bob. I say we call the one left, Billy Bob.

Billy Bob Palmer

Sick, whose dirty windows are those.
It must be the camera lens I was using. Yes, that's it.


Seriously, ignore the dirty windows...

2 comments:

Annie said...

That is a BIG frog ! I love the name Billy Bob.. And seriously Christina, who washes their windows that have a window well...NO ONE! Okay, I am sure that there are some people who do, but I would not be one of them!

breck said...

i am soooo not ready to have a boy! that story is both darling and disgusting (and i agree with anners, NO ONE cleans window wells).