The time has come, that my baby girl won't keep her headbands on. Her hair has grown a lot lately, so I have been doing pigtails most of the time. Well, I guess too much time has passed with her not wearing a headband. I put one on her the other day, and she kept pulling it off :( She is funny cuz she will leave it alone for long enough for me to think that she is going to leave it on, then once we leave the house, it's off!
What are you doing with that hand sister?
Don't even think about it!

Cohlee!......NO, dont't do it!

Do you think you are funny or something?
Good girl for letting go of the headband!

Yes, you are so pretty!

I thought we went over this already!

Stop!!!!Before it's too late!

Too Late!

OOOOH! You are a naughty girl!
9 comments:
Christina you make me smile! I love reading you blog! You are such a cute Mom! Love this post, I know how you feel! Imagine the grief of making the bow and then having your daughter look at you knowing she is making you mad and ripping it off! Good thing they are cute! Cohlee is BEAUTIFUL!
That was so funny, I can sooo relate. I finally had to give up on the way cute headbands. I can only do pigtails now. At least I can still clip the flowers on. I can never get over how dang cute Cohlee is!!
Maddie did the same thing and it drove me CRAZY! I know it is pathetic that we are that crazy about a stinkin headband, but they are just so cute! I just kept putting it back on and she kept taking it off. I am glad we don't have to do headbands now that she has hair and we just stick to bows and she doesn't complain too much about those! Aren't girls fun?
whoa darlin you did catch up on some posting! i love the head band, because that is what both of mine have done! It was good seeing you the other night! And i love your stories! I still think you should write a book! I can't believe how big your kids have gotten! Hope to see you again, but sooner than another year!
And so it starts!! I have at least 50 headbands and Lainey hates them, I can't even get them on for 2 seconds. Pigtails on top of the head work because they forget about them :). I just chase Lainey around holding on to her hair...good thing she has a tough head! Cohlee is a doll!!
ha ha ha yup i have seen her do that!! Silly girl!!!!
Hmmm...she is a dream child now, but you might be in for it later. (Hide those car keys girlfriend!) Oh, I miss this girl!!
Hahaha thats cute! She is adorable! I love her huge blue eyes! Lindsay kept saying what a perfect little girl she is! I need a little girl too!
Adorable! I can sure tell that you have a fancy camera and some lessons. Your pictures look awesome!
Post a Comment