
How is it possible? Last year at this time, I had not yet met my daughter. Is it weird that even though I have had her for 11 months, as I type the word daughter, I still can't believe I have one? Will it ever sink in? Sometimes I will be thinking of how happy I am that I have her and then I think, Holy Crap! I HAVE A DAUGHTER! I have seriously loved every minute of the last 11 months! Even when I have 4 kids screaming and crying all at once (It happens way too often), I just have to take a deep breath, and say to myself, at least one of them is a pretty princess :) The sad thing is, it's true. If I am having a bad day, my babers makes it better. I love having a baby. It makes me sad sometimes to think that she is the last baby I will have. But if I made my "How many kids to have" decision based on how much I love my babies, I would never stop. I don't think it could have worked out any better than by ending with a girl! Girls RULE!
Cohlee is a VERY fast crawler. She walks all along the furniture. She loves to play with her brothers. She loves to get into the bath. This girl loves to eat. If it is something she hasn't tried before, she will take a bite, spit it out, look at it, then put it back into her mouth. Kind of weird, but I am just glad she isn't a picky eater. When I do her hair, I put her inside my bathroom sink. She likes to turn on the water when she is in the sink! So I have to get a towel to cover the handles so she doesn't think about it. Lindsay gave me a good idea to keep her busy and not grabbing everything in sight on my bathroom counter. Give her an unused toothbrush to chew on.


1 comment:
Wow, your little girl has got to be the cutest girl ever! What a cute picture!!
Post a Comment