Click on the book and you can look through it.

This is what it says on the back cover:
Sometimes your mom seems like
the most wonderful woman in the
world. Sometimes you think she
is mean and wants to ruin your life.
Really, it is both.
No matter how well you know your mom,
chances are she's got a few tricks up her sleeve.
Alec Greven may only be ten, but he will set you
straight when it comes to figuring out the most
important woman in your life.
Weston read the whole book right away. How did I get my seven year old to read it? I told him it will help him to understand me better and teach him how to talk to me, so he can get what he wants from me. Basically I told him it will teach him how to manipulate me. Its not exactly the truth, but hey, it got him to read it! He said he really liked the book (except for the fact that it is pink)! So far this morning, he has been an angel.


3 comments:
K.. so I read every detail to the last drop on the canceled tickets then rescheduled tickets to your bff's house, cause I too have a special little place in my heart for the first real friend I had upon arriving to StG! Gotta love that girl and I will have to buy this book and maybe share it with my hubby!!
Oh, btw- you make me feel better knowing that I am not he only sometimes really mean and grouchy mom:}
ps-your kids are babes and you are skinny so I don't know what your talkin about. Just wear your running shoes on the walk to the park:)
kay, that's funny. Sounds like a great gift for my neices & nephews.
Post a Comment