June 21, 2009

Park Days

We have been walking down to the park a lot lately. When Chris gets off work, we load the kids up in the stroller and head down to the park. It hasn't been too hot lately, so we want to enjoy it while we can. When we go, it's so much fun to watch them play. I want to remember these fun family walks down to the park. I love my family! I love having my kids little. I love that they still depend on me for so much. I love that they forgive and forget when I am "crazy, mean mommy". Sometimes, I wish that I could freeze time. I wish that I could record every little detail of watching my kids grow up in my mind. I hate how easy it is to forget the little things.

Every time we get to the park, Tanner and Cade take a short cut and run through the grass to the play area. We laugh every time because one of them usually biffs it. They don't get hurt or anything. They jump right back up and keep running. They have got their mom's coordination.

Tanner and Cade climbing the jungle gym

The double T...Tanner Tantrum.
He has, what we like to call, a STRONG PERSONALITY.


Cohlee likes to eat wood chips (we don't let her)

Happy girl in swing

Dad showing Cohlee how her squeaky shoes work


My top 5 people in the world


3 comments:

Annie said...

Those are great photos! Looks like you guys have lots of fun and it didn't look like any other kids were around, BONUS!

The Palmers said...

Annie stole my line...those are AWESOME pictures! They look professional! I'm jealous that it's not too hot to go outside there. I don't go outside here unless we are swimming. Maybe I'll get used to it... or maybe I'll just stay inside all summer and read and eat and watch TV. =) Miss y'all.

Skinner Family said...

THose are awesome pics!! i love them!!! I need a nice camera!! maybe for christmas! thats all i will ask for!!! your kids are so cute and cohlee of course is a doll!!! with our without the headband!!!