July 2, 2009

Miss Independance

I know we are early on this, but I just wanted everyone to see how cute Cohlee's 4th of July bow is. Is it not the cutest thing you have ever seen? It reminds me of a little firework! Are you jealous? Do you want one for your little missy? Guess what! You can! My friend Kelsi makes these. She is so talented! She is going to have a booth at the Vernon Worthen Park during the day on the 4th. There is lots of fun things to do at the park on the 4th! So look for her booth and you too, can have a cute little Miss Independence! Do you want one today? I am willing to bet Kelsi would let you buy one and pick one up today! She has lots of different styles too! If you want her number, call or text me and I will give it to ya! 229.1997. If you are thinking about it, just do it! If not you will majorly regret it tomorrow!

8 comments:

bethi said...

she is sooo cute!!! Definitely time to call kelsi!! ( :

Morgan Eliason said...

She is so cute! And I loved our Boise stories. It looks like you guys had a great time. Hope you guys had a Great 4th!

KT Bundy said...

she is so cute and so is the bow!

Megan Andersen said...

I would buy a dozen of them if I could--so cute!

bows and more said...

Thanks a bunch for the plug sista! You are such a sweet heart! I really appreciate you! I hope you had a great fourth of july! Call me! I have thursday off!

Annie said...

That pic of her is DARLING!!!!

The McCulloughs said...

SOOOOOO cute! I was there and didn't see her booth.. bummer! I bet she had a ton of other cute bows, huh? I am serisouly a sucker for bows!

OUR FULL HOUSE said...

I know exactly what you mean about different obsessions, It is so like me I thought I wrote it. You are doing so great on your photography. I have been so busy doing other peoples pictures that I never get to make mine on my blog look good. oh well. Talk to you later. Brittany