September 4, 2009

Big, Big News!!

So....I have put this off for awhile because it kind of freaks me out. I'm pregnant! Can you believe it? You can't? Well, your right! Ha Ha! Sorry. I know that is so rude! I would be so mad! I am sure you all just peed your pants.

So the real news, which won't be so shocking: I am going into the Wannabe Photographer business. Thats right. I am hoping that people will want to pay me money to take their pictures. I am excited. Now that I have posted it here, it seems official. You can go to my blogsite at Christinapphotography.com. That's Christina P. Photography dotcom! I would like to hear honest feedback. Leave me some blog love on my blog! It will make me feel special! If you think I suck, please just email me that feedback. I know I still have a lot to learn. So if you know anyone who is needing pictures done, send them my way. For every referral, you get a $25 credit. Anyways now you know why my poor family blog is being so neglected!

6 comments:

bethi said...

your a brat!! Nice one!!.....
Im lovin your website! your pictures are awesome! Westons pics turned out soo good!!! you are one talented lady!!

ryanfam said...

I am totally on it and christina... u take amazing shots!!! Serious, I love them of Weston and even just your kandid family shots are perfect! U go girl!

ryanfam said...

ps I can't find u. It's showing me christina g photography and I'm like no... that's not it

breck said...

i KNEW you were kidding! because if you are anything like me, i would be crying :) anyway- looking NOW at your site. i am excited!

The Parks said...

Wow!!! You are great! What an awesome talent to have! You will be freaking busy before you know it! What are your prices? I'm totally impressed!!! Do you care if I link your photography page to my blog?

Kelly Stanworth said...

My mom would agree...diet coke is the only carbonated beverage worth drinking. Funny how quickly our kids learn from us?