September 16, 2009

My baby is walking!

Cohlee has been walking for a few weeks now. I know. I am slacking big time. I This girl is such a nut! She is way more daring than any of my boys ever were. She will find a step and go up and down it.  She will fall a lot, but get right back up.  It's because she is a girl. Girls are tougher! She will eat anything (unlike boys), loves to eat my toothpaste (weird?), will start spazzy dancing out of the blue even if there is no music, she is a total girl. I don't mean princess dress up type of girl. I mean major attitude, thinks she rules the house girl! I love her!
 


As you can see, she loves to eat rocks.  I have so many pictures of her chewing on rocks.

 
If she finds a puddle of water on the ground do you think she splashes?  Nope.  She decides to help herself to a drink!
Cohlee is in that great stage of getting into EVERYTHING!  Her favorite, my bathroom.  She goes straight for the toothpaste every single time.  I have seen her get a big glob of it on her finger and stick it into her mouth.  She loves it.

Here she is after her toothpast snack.


4 comments:

Kelly Stanworth said...

She is so adorable. I love that someone else's kid likes to drink puddles of water off the ground. It took Nick until he was almost 18 months to learn to walk, I think he just liked to be carried everywhere.

The Grantham Family said...

I have been waiting for this post and you did not dissappoint! She is a busy little tot...and so dang cute! The chase is on!

kristen said...

mmm toothpaste

Skinner Family said...

she ia always adorable!!! I love her girlie attitude!!! toothpaste....really?