As you look at these pictures, keep three things in mind:
1. How cute are these pictures! I wonder who the photographer is?
2. I am loving these cute bows, wonder where I can get some?
3. I am loving these cute pettiskirts, usually they are $80+,
I wonder if I can buy some for about half the cost?
I know, major shameless plug! Its my blog, I do what I want! So this is whats going on, my friend Kelsi makes the cutest hairbows ever! You can see her cute blog
here. I have been a fan since Cohlee was born! We have decided to combine forces so we are doing a booth this weekend at Swiss Days. She has been working day and night making new fun things. All of her stuff is unique. She even has a new line called "Teeny Bopper" for those teens that love the newest trends. I will also be selling my pettiskirts. If you want more info on the pettiskirts, click
here. So guess what! Since I have such a hook up with her, all my family and friends can have first dibs on her stuff before it sells out at Swiss Days. She is bringing everything she has been making, to my house tomorrow (Tuesday). So come over for a visit. Even if you don't have little ones, they make great unique baby gifts too! The "Open House" is from 11am-6pm. It will be nothing fancy. I will most likely be in PJ's. Bring the kids. Have a brownie. If you have any questions, give me a call! 229.1997. Don't be bashfull, bring
me a diet coke a friend and come over! (no psychos please)
14 comments:
So cute, wish I could be there! I'd love more info on those pettyskirts though!!
See this is why I need to move back to the SG. Dang, good luck with everything. UMMM did you get my email, or are you afraid my family will break the lens.
Your pictures are amazing...you definitley have the eye!!
Where have I been? I had no idea you were a photographer! You are amazing! And yes, the skirts and bows are cute :)
Darling pics!!!! I love the hair bows too. Good job!!!
I'm very impressed! Good for you, I got your text today,but I didn't have a car, hopefully I can make to Swiss days, and come see you!
YOu are such a wonderful friend! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, and once again THANK YOU! Oh did I mention that I am Thankful for you, and oh by the way thanks again! YOu really are the best EVA~!
Hey lady! Sooo god to see you at the rodeo the other night! It's been forever. :) You look great!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I meant GOOD. Sorry. Typing way too fast. oops.
I totally will bring you a coke, but I am going to be a week late if that's ok. Text me a hello, so I can get your number again. Had to get a new cell...I think I'm almost to my 20th. Love the pics, glad to know that I have a photographer down there now.
Your pics are looking great! Did you end up buying that new lens?
Umm... that lil skinner girl,ya her parents better watch it! She's a beauty! U go girl with the photography!!! Ur awesome! I love it! And, those skirts even though I don't need them, I know where to get them!
way cute pictures! i need your e-mail so i can invite you to my blog, i dont think i've dont that yet
Wow...you are awesome!!
Post a Comment