September 4, 2009

It's Great 2B Eight!


Weston is going to baptized tomorrow. I cannot even believe it! I am so not old enough to have an 8 year old. Yes, I had him when I was 12. At least I am done having all my kids by the time I am 20, right? OK, I am 25, but thats not old.

Weston was nice enough to let me take him on a real photo shoot. He was a very good sport. He understood how important it was for me to get some good pictures of him being 8. He only pulled his crazy face a few times. He is so dang cute I can hardly stand it!







3 comments:

Skinner Family said...

Those turned out great!!!! He is a natural too! It is weird to think when i met this little man he was 4 years old! what its been that long? So if your 25 that makes me 23 then right!!!!???? lol tell him congratulations on the baptism. I am so sorry we missed it. we love you guys!!!!

Kristy said...

those pics are amazing!! You are so modest about your photog skills!! luv kris

The Wallis Family said...

These pics are great! I love this location. Where is it? Do you mind sharing?:)