August 13, 2009

Good-bye my friend!

Jakelle is leaving me for Happy Valley (isn't that what they call Provo?). She has been itching for a change for awhile now. Everything just fell in place for her. She is going to be teaching 4th grade. Hopefully those little stinkers will know how lucky they are to have such an awesome, loving, teacher. I am going to miss her so much, but I know that this is such a good thing for her. I am so excited to see what happens in the next chapter of her life. She is such a great friend, and if you don't know her, your missing out! I love ya girl!

Melissa, Diana, moi, Jaime, Jakelle
We went out to dinner to Haven. Super yummy.
We ordered the Donut dessert as an appetizer....pure bliss!

After we sat down at the table, Jaime disappeared! Where's Jaime?

So, I did fix everyones red eyes in the bottom picture..except for the Guest of Honors. With the tongue action going on and everything, she looks a little devilish, so I couldn't take the red eyes out and ruin it.

6 comments:

Hootie & Chrissi said...

Seriously, you are a blogging queen now. I only think to check these every week & a half or so, & I'm totally behind.
Yeah, your bruises, I bet it would be awkward selling the true story. Try the mosquito bite on your eye, when you're totally swollen & it looks like your husband may have punched you. I had that one at church, it was pretty funny, Hoot was embarrassed that people would think he hit me, he didn't want to go that day.
Sorry, you have a good friend moving. That sucks. Cute pics, & HELLO Skinny. You are one hot, tiny mama.
I'll try for a visit once I'm a mama, but I doubt I'll look near that good.

breck said...

christina, honestly you are so tiny! you are going to blow away one day...i am just jealous. you look great!! i am waiting for you to put up pics of the reunion...

The Grantham Family said...

So great to have such a fun group of girls to get away with and be "chatty" too!

Weird. Why do all your good friends keep moving away!!?? I don't see why you should stay in SG, really.

Seriously, you are a skinny little sucka! You will see in your comments that I am not the only one noticing how HOT you are!

Maegan said...

Love your jacket! Been dying to try the donuts there but it's always just me and my hubby and we can't eat 8 donuts. Worth it??

Michelle said...

I love Jakelle!

BTW - I'm sad I missed you at the reunion! I went to the daytime one, but not till 11:30. We need to have another reunion :)

Skinner Family said...

That was a fun night! Email me those pics silly I want to blog on mine too!! And Donuts are so worth eating BEFORE dinner.