August 14, 2009

Sleepy Boy gets a haircut

My friend Crystal has cut our hair forever. I will load all the kids up, take them to United Hairlines, and they will get their haircuts. Without fail, every single time, Cade falls asleep! Crystal had her camera this day so I had to get some pictures. It makes it a bit difficult for her to cut his hair cuz she has to hold his head up while she cuts. Sometimes I am a nice friend and I will assist in the head holding. He will always wake up after and say, I didn't fall asleep, I was just closing my eyes for awhile.

6 comments:

The Grantham Family said...

What a little cutie pie! Could use a hair cut, and a nap myself!

Palmer Family said...

Okay.....I just read your story for the second time and I totally thought you meant that you druged the kids out before you took them to get there hair cut..........lol I'm glad I reread that story!!!!! You said loaded them up...duh im such a blonde!!!

Anda said...

that's so cute! he must think that it's very relaxing:) at least he will get his hair cut, braden is so nervous the whole time that he is going to get cut. hope your doing well!

bethi said...

that is so funny! much better to hold their head while their sleeping...rather than screaming right? He is so cute!!

kristen said...

what a cutie--i love it when kids try to deny that they were ever asleep!
the last hair cut allyson had--i had to bribe her with m&m's.. we cut of 6 inches and i was sad (after the fact). i got sick of her hair getting in her food when she ate, but it still gets in her hair--so it was all for nothing.

Skinner Family said...

Thats hilarious!!! i always get sleepy when my hair is getting cut and washed too!