
This big guy is 8 years old. When I first laid eyes on him, I knew my life would be forever changed. Weston is such a sweet boy. He gives the best hugs ever! He doesn't like to hold my hand anymore when we are in public, but that's ok. He still likes to climb into bed with me and cuddle. Every time I pull out the camera, he decides to be a stinker and act crazy. So I tell him, "You make that face, I blog that face!" I have no idea where he gets the craziness from! We love this guy. Weston's uncle got an Ipod Touch for Christmas last year so he has been begging me to get one for him for his birthday. I found one on Craigs list for a killer deal. It was my first Craigs list purchase, and now I am hooked! Before you all start having cows because I bought my 8 year old and Ipod Touch, let me say 2 things: 1. I get to use it most of the time (so it is kinda like I have one), 2. We told him no big friend birthday party. So there you have it. That is how I justify getting a ridicuous gift for my kid!

We had birthday cake at Grandma Pam's house. Patrick turned 16 a few days before so we added his name to the cake, too! It's the tiny writing in black after Happy Birthday Weston. It was my moms idea. I am too nice to do something so mean!

Chris got Weston a cool skateboard. His uncle Brad is really good at skateboarding and is teaching him all his tricks. He has had a few falls but nothing too major. He is doing really well! He is going to be baptized on Sept. 5th at 6:00 pm. It is going to be at the Bloomington Hills Stake center. We would love to see ya there!

Weston is all for the PEACE. See above picture and below.

I felt a bit bad for not giving him a party, so I let him have a sleepover with his buddy Justin. When these boys get together, it gets a little crazy. They will be downstairs in the basement and it will sound like they are tearing the downstairs up. Well, I thought hmmm. Lets go see what the downstairs looks like. This is what I found:


4 comments:
Time is going by to fast :( it makes me sad. Before we know it our kids will be gone. I love the picture of the downstairs! You are so lucky that it only get like that when friends come over :P becasue mine looks like that everytime I take my eyes of the kids..........haha I miss ya and hope we will be down soon to see everyone!!
ps. Tell my favorite brother-in-law hello for me
Wow i can't believe he is 8! I swear it was yesterday when i met this little 4 year old boy! has it really been that long? I am so glad he and Kaitlin get along better then they did 4 years ago. "Trophies" I am sorry we are missing the baptism. and I still have his present! Dont worry I will get it to him before he turns 9!!!! Happy late birthday weston!!!
wow! I remember your baby shower! that is crazy!! how fun! love your pictures!!
At least your son stopped holding your hand at 8... my son is two and thinks he is way to big to hold our hands he says no "Me do it myself..." He is such a cute boy! I love that you got him an ipod I'm sure he will have it all figured out and added everything to it and you get to play on it and dont have to figure any of it out! Great Idea!! Happy Birthday Weston!
Post a Comment