♫ Step by step ♫
Ooh baby
Gonna get to you girl
Step by step
Ooh baby
Really want you in my world
Gonna get to you girl
Step by step
Ooh baby
Really want you in my world
Back in the 80's, like many, I was obsessed with New Kids on the Block. My best friend Kim and I were definitely their #1 fans. We had all the t-shirts, mugs, sleeping bags, pillows, necklaces, posters, keychains, you name it. If it had Joey Mcintyre's face on it, I owned it. This was back in the day when we lived in Florida. Kim and I have stayed in touch throughout the years so we are Facebook friends. I almost fell out of my chair when I saw this sweet picture that I have never seen! I have no clue where we are at. All I know is that I am rockin a sweet shirt and a sweet side ponytail.
Here I am in all of my NKOTB cuteness. I am in the middle, Kim is the Giant behind me. I don't remember her being so tall, but we are the same age. Crazy. The cute kiddo's are Kims brother and sister.




5 comments:
Yeah... so I am lazy and look at your blog through Annie's. Sorry. I put you on my list. Cohlee's pettiskirt pics turned out cute! We all loved NKOTB didn't we?
I thought that I crushed on Joey until saw your shirt....you definitely had the bigger crush! Your so funny!! My earliest memory of you is in 5th grade (you may have been sporting that same side pony), anyways, you were so dang cute I thought. I sat by you, & you would draw cute little designs on your pants with pen. I thought you were so cool, because I would never dare do that. Well some things never change...cuz after seeing you last night, I walked away thinking those same feelings. So I want to be your friend!!! Your so cute. You make me laugh. And your so cool!! So lets for sure get together sometime soon!!!
oh. my. gosh. that is all i have to say.
Wow baby your friend is dang freakin tall! What I'm really diggin is kims lil bros white shortie shorts! Love this post the most.
Um.. my email is kwaters8@hotmail.com and next time you drop off that homemade batch of cookies, I'm totally sendin the Thank u card to Harmons! Sorry, I wasn't checkin out ur brusies(but man they looked bad) cause I was liken that behind u was almost showing:)
ha ha ha i am in that club too! i had tons of there stuff. I never went to a concert though....brent did! you can tease him for that later!!! love the side pony. those are back in style now arent they???lol
Post a Comment