Cohlee loves her new Jumperoo! I put a thick rug under it because her legs don't quite reach all the way. She gets so excited and jumps up and down with a big smile on her face! She is normally even crazier in it but of course when I get the camera out she calms down. Go figure!I got the jumperoo from Walmart.com a few weeks ago for $65!! It was being sold on Target.com for $89. Thats what I call a deal! Did I mention I only paid .97 cents for shipping to my house!
4 comments:
Emmy had a Jumperoo, too, and she totally loved it! I would put her in it when I took a shower. She was so happy in it she didn't even notice I was gone!
I love her palmer smile!!! What a freaking cutie!!!! I hope that we come for christmas so I can get my hugs and kisses :) Don't get to excited, I was talking about Cohlee lol..........
Its true, she has been crazier in that thing!!! I love watching her jump and smile. Its soooooo fun!!!!
What a doll! I can't wait to see you all on Sunday night!
Post a Comment