Diana had her baby girl this morning. Makiah weighed 7 lbs, 1oz and 19 1/2 inches long. She has a head full of hair and she is gorgeous! I am so excited for you guys!
May 11, 2009
Makiah Skinner
Diana had her baby girl this morning. Makiah weighed 7 lbs, 1oz and 19 1/2 inches long. She has a head full of hair and she is gorgeous! I am so excited for you guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I dont know who that is, but she is such a gorgeous baby to add to the gorgeous family!! The new momma looks FABULOUS!! Congrats, whoever you are :)
I agree! Those kids are GORGEOUS!! I wish I looked like that right after I had a kid! What a BEAUTIFUL family!
Oh my heck! I love your blog! The picture of your kids is HILARIOUS!! How do you get your kids to be so cute?! Love it. :)
How fun! She is a doll. Tell her congrats from me:)
Thanks for sharing this. I kept wondering if they had their sweet little baby. Glad mom and baby are doing so well. Now you have girls for your boys!!!
Post a Comment