May 24, 2009

"A little too much love."



For some reason Weston thinks that the middle of the living room is a great place to play his DS. Well, on the floor, that is Cohlee territory. Usually when she is crawling all over him he just tells her to go away. This day, he says "Mom why does she crawl all over me when I am trying to play my game?" I told him "Because she loves you so much". He says "Its a little too much love!" I thought it was so cute! Don't mind Cohlee's sweet hairdo and lack of clothes. It was only noon, so we hadn't gotten ready yet.

1 comment:

Barbara said...

We can all get too mauled sometimes, but I was impressed that he didn't complain too much. He is a good big brother!!! His comment is just precious, I can just hear him saying it!!!