Cade has pretty much always had longer hair. We have just always liked how it looked on him. Well, we decided to get a little crazy and cut it off! It grows back, right? I think he looks so handsome with his hair short.
I love the new do! What a handsome boy! I am using paint.net to do my editing. I don't really know what I am doing but it is fun anyway! Thanks for the permission for the pictures! Your little Cohlee is so cute!
I love his new hair, but then I love him anyway. AFter he just had it cut he went to see my mom and dad and mom said you don't even lool like Cade and her said "but I am". He is so sweet the way he takes care of Cohlee and Tanner. Love that boy!!!
Hey there! Welcome to The Palmer Family Blog. I have always loved pictures and scrapbooking. With kids, scrapbooking is next to impossible, so blogging is definitely the next best thing! We have been married for 11 years and have four crazy kids!! We like to go swimming, park hopping, to Mcdonald's and we (I) looove nap time!!
When I am not busy with kids and being a domestic goddess, I am busy with my photography business! So you can check it out at www.christinaPphotography.com
5 comments:
i love it! he looks like a big boy now!!!! but he is always cute!
I love the new do! What a handsome boy! I am using paint.net to do my editing. I don't really know what I am doing but it is fun anyway! Thanks for the permission for the pictures! Your little Cohlee is so cute!
wow! he looks more like his big brother now! Super cute!
He does look more like Weston. It is just the hair though! LOVE it short...but how do you not just love that face! Miss that boy!!
I love his new hair, but then I love him anyway. AFter he just had it cut he went to see my mom and dad and mom said you don't even lool like Cade and her said "but I am". He is so sweet the way he takes care of Cohlee and Tanner. Love that boy!!!
Post a Comment