May 9, 2009
Mothers Day Tea Party
Today, my day started off great! At 8 o'clock, Weston and I headed off to his school for "Moms and Muffins". It was nice to have it be just Weston and I. I think I need to do that more often. When we were walking down the hall, I went to grab Weston's hand, and he got embarrassed and he wouldn't hold my hand! I never thought I would see the day that Weston was embarrassed to show affection. He is my most affectionate child! I am hoping it was just a fluke! Then right after that I headed to Cade and Tanner's preschool for a Mothers Day Tea Party. I know, Tanner isn't even 3 and I have him in preschool!! He only goes once a week. He loves it! He comes home with paint (washable) all over him. He gets to hang out with his big brother.They sing songs, play games and really, I just need a bit of a break for three hours once a week! It is the best. At the Tea Party, they were so cute. They did a little program so Cade took Tanners hand and walked over to where they were supposed to sit. When it was Cade's turn to go to the front and speak into the microphone, he kept hold of Tanners hand and brought him up with him. Cade takes such good care of his little brother! I only got one picture from each event cuz my camera is broken and I had to use my phone. That's why the last couple posts the pictures aren't the best. How did my camera break? Tanner. The worst thing is that it wasn't even my camera. It was my little brothers. He has let me borrow it for the last year cuz my other camera broke. How? Tanner. You would think I would learn!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Oh that is so cute! I cant wait until I get to do stuff like that! I love that your boys watch out for each other!!! You are one lucky mama! Happy Mothers Day!
I love your mamma crown!! That is a cute story about the boys. They are darling! Yeah, Ethan won't hold my hand in public anymore either. Sometimes I MAKE him, I just hold on really really tight until he laughs about it :).
I remember when James stopped holding my hand. I was so sad, my last one. I would walk him to school and hold his hand. He pulled away one day and that was the end of that. Now I have little grandchildren to hold hands with.
Is there anything better than being a mom????
Post a Comment