WooHoo! Weston had perfect attendence and no tardy's this year! {Thank you, Thank you very much!} I am really so proud of him! He did so good this school year. He scored way above average on his testing! He is such a smart kid. He loves school most of the time. He says he is a little sad that school is out for the summer!!! Where does this kid come from?
May 24, 2009
Perfect Attendence!
WooHoo! Weston had perfect attendence and no tardy's this year! {Thank you, Thank you very much!} I am really so proud of him! He did so good this school year. He scored way above average on his testing! He is such a smart kid. He loves school most of the time. He says he is a little sad that school is out for the summer!!! Where does this kid come from?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
You deserve an award for that one! Nice work!!!
Good job Weston!!!! Or should we say CHRISTINA!!!! Wheres your award???? I love his photogenic pics.
Us moms agree, Weston gets the award, by Christina gets the credit. Those kids are so lucky to have such an awesome mom. I am really proud of my girl!!!
Post a Comment