So, I just read through the entire firstest blog page to get all caught up on the producin palmer happings!!! I am totally diggin the new camera! I really really like it and the boys are following in mommas footsteps on the picture taking part!! The Skinner family is beautiful! Their girls are gorgeous And, Happy Late Mother's Day to you!!
Taggart got that same camera from my parents for Christmas and it is too funny to see the random pics he takes and I mean RANDOM! It is so fun for them! HOpe you guys are doing great!
I'm so jealous of your new camera and that you got to take the class! I just make Amber take all my pictures so they look good. Some day I wil invest in one of those babies. Cute kiddos!
Hey there! Welcome to The Palmer Family Blog. I have always loved pictures and scrapbooking. With kids, scrapbooking is next to impossible, so blogging is definitely the next best thing! We have been married for 11 years and have four crazy kids!! We like to go swimming, park hopping, to Mcdonald's and we (I) looove nap time!!
When I am not busy with kids and being a domestic goddess, I am busy with my photography business! So you can check it out at www.christinaPphotography.com
6 comments:
Cade did do a really good job with the camera!!!
Oh you are so gonna love your new camera! No delay when taking pictures--they are awesome!! Looks like your boys are loving theirs as well.
So, I just read through the entire firstest blog page to get all caught up on the producin palmer happings!!!
I am totally diggin the new camera! I really really like it and the boys are following in mommas footsteps on the picture taking part!!
The Skinner family is beautiful! Their girls are gorgeous
And, Happy Late Mother's Day to you!!
I can't believe how old tanner is getting! Tell Cade some day I think he has a chance at being a photographer!
Taggart got that same camera from my parents for Christmas and it is too funny to see the random pics he takes and I mean RANDOM! It is so fun for them! HOpe you guys are doing great!
I'm so jealous of your new camera and that you got to take the class! I just make Amber take all my pictures so they look good. Some day I wil invest in one of those babies. Cute kiddos!
Post a Comment