Popsicle Season is in full swing here at our house! I think we will end up going through the big Costco box within a week! If I let them, they would have about 20 each per day (I don't)! There is nothing better than a popsicle on a sweltering hot day!
May 24, 2009
Our popsicle addiction
Popsicle Season is in full swing here at our house! I think we will end up going through the big Costco box within a week! If I let them, they would have about 20 each per day (I don't)! There is nothing better than a popsicle on a sweltering hot day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
These pictures are the best!! But I need to see Cohlee with hers. I love the happy dance and the serious conversation. Checking out the blog is my favorite activity. Only wish I could be there instead of seeing it on the computer.
We love popsicles at our house too. My kids eat them constantly. I have to admit I like them probably more than the kids do!
Sure do love your blog, Christina! The kids are so utterly adorable!
Julie Ann
These pictures must have been taken with your new camera...oh how I want it! LOVING all the colors and the crispness of each photo. When can I schedule a session with Ms. Christina...maybe in June!?
We love popsicles at our house too!!! I love the one with cade and talia. they do have quite serious conversations
Post a Comment