May 10, 2009

A surprise for me!

Happy Mothers Day to all the great moms I know! Especially my mom and Chris's mom! They are both two great women! Love ya!
Chris and I have never been very good about giving each other gifts for birthdays, anniversaries, mothers day, fathers day, etc. So when he asked me last week what I wanted for Mothers day, I told him a new camera. He knew my brothers camera I had been borrowing for the last year just broke and that I already ordered a replacement for my brother. So the last thing I thought he would do is actually buy me a new camera!! He did and it was actually a surprise! Its not the typical point and shoot. I am excited to learn how to use it. I am clueless right now. So if anyone has any good advice, websites or whatever, please share!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

What kind of camera did he get you? That is so exciting!

Barbara said...

Glad to see he is being a good bay and taking care of his wonderful wife. It is nice to see he listens sometimes!!!!