May 3, 2009

Sitting with my Brothers!


I just got Cohlee this booster seat that attatches to the counter. I love it! I have a highchair, but my kitchen is tiny and it takes up way too much room! So this seat is great because she sits right in between her brothers and she feels like she is such a big kid! Notice my picky eater having just pushed his plate away while glaring at it. Little stink!

7 comments:

Skinner Family said...

this picture is awesome! shows there personalities!!!! I am totally getting on of those chairs my little one!!!! I hate high chairs. no matter what they are always in the way.

Megan Andersen said...

I have one of those picky eaters too! High chairs suck cuz they get so grimy & they are a pain in the A to clean--so good thinking on the booster!!

Annie said...

good idea with the booster that attaches to the table...hmm...I might need to get one of those! I love the picky eater face..nice!

bethi said...

I have one of the boosters too! I love it...when she stays in it! Little stinker wants to sit in a chair like the boys! ( :

ryanfam said...

I love your kids and I don't even know them! Just the looks on their faces when you take pics! And, I love the shag be gone. we did that too!

The Grantham Family said...

SO! I am laughing so hard right now at the fact that you still use paper plates. You crack me up, but truthfully are super smart!!

Hmmm...that little bracelet on Cohlee is super cute! Is that one you made?? hint, hint!

KT Bundy said...

Izzy loves hers too! I can't believe how big they are getting! I've never seen chris' mom and dad before