May 16, 2009

Eating and Tricks!

She loves her brothers leftover pizza crust




I am a couple weeks late on posting Cohlee's newest tricks! She is now pulling herself up to stand and I can sometimes get her to wave! As you can see in the bottom picture, she is doing both at the same time! She loves food (just like her mom) and hasn't really been picky about what she eats (fingers crossed)!!

9 comments:

Stacy said...

She is so cute! I love the little wave!

{Annie N.} said...

I know I say it everytime but she is a doll! How exciting about the new camera. Malea has a photography class if you want some hands on learning. If I had a nice camera I would totally take it. But instead I just make Malea take all my pics.

bows and more said...

She is so so cute! And grew up way to fast! Thanks for your advice! Life is a bit crazy! I know you know how I feel because you have done the waitres thing too! I can't believe how hard you have to work for a ok pay! I have a new respect!

Barbara said...

So what I want to know is why she always learns all her tricks when i am not there to see them? I just need to be closer!!!!

Cale and Cortney said...

What a doll....it is so much fun when they love new foods. Hey, you are always welcome to join us at the pool. We try and go every Saturday around noon so just let me know :) Jealous of her pig-tail..Taycee's hair, I swear, is not growing!

Annie said...

I love her hair with the pebbles do and the clip!! So cute!

KT Bundy said...

she is so cute and getting so big! you always have her dressed so cute! Any big plans for summer!

Megan Andersen said...

I can tell that you are really lovin' every moment of your girl--that is great--she is such a cutie!

I saw a program on t.v. that really affected me emotionally, so I have decided to make my blog private. So be sure to leave me your email (for the thousandth time!) I for sure want to keep in touch with you!!

Skinner Family said...

Oh yay!!! I am going to miss her walking huh. I bet she does it the two weeks i am gone in idaho. Be sure to let your family know I can help with kids while your partying in Cabo!!!